Tuesday, May 19, 2015

About Alex (That's Me)

Hello, my names Alexandria Ornelas, but you can just call me Alex. This is my third semester at Brooks and I just recently switched from the film to graphic design program. I live in Santa Clarita, if you don’t know where that is just look up Six Flags and that’s where I am! Six Flags is also the only interesting thing out here. I was born in San Gabriel Valley CA and have only ever lived in Southern California. I am a huge fan of dogs, every single kind of dog I love and want to pet. I’m also probably the world’s biggest pizza fan, I mean, I work at California Pizza Kitchen I’m a little obsessed. I’m normally a bit of a hermit, but if I’m ever out and about it’s either to go to the movies or to a concert. I think concerts and music festivals are pretty addicting, for instance, this year I plan on going to FYF (Fuck Yeah Fest, no really that’s what it’s called) in LA and then right after that I’m going to see Modest Mouse at Hollywood Forever Cemetery. I can’t even count all the concerts I’ve attended off the top of my head, but I do aim to go to as many venues in California as possible. Then once I do that I want to attend as many music festivals as I can, this year besides FYF I aim to attend Outside Lands. My biggest block is that music festivals are so darn expensive and I’m just so darn broke! Oh well, a girl can dream can’t she? Well there really isn’t all too much else to say, I’m a pretty average broke college student just trying to get by. With all that said, thanks for reading my little blurb! I’ll see ya in class, later!

No comments:

Post a Comment